Ubuntu 10.10 Pentax K-5

Friday, January 06, 2006

Take the wine when we are old

At the way back home, I told fish that we should write the blog until we are old. Then when we are old, we look it back, there must be a lot of interest. Haha, my pig head just realises that it is called diary.

Last time, another thing i talked with fish-- I say when we marry, we bought boxes of wine. Then at every 10's anniversity of marriage, we open one bottle wine to drink. Later when our children are born, we store the wine again. Hope that one day when he/she is at marriage, then he/she can open the bottle to drink it. Now seems that i can smell the joyful, and can't wait to taste it. It seems and must be so so great. It is from the chinese the traditioin, really quite interesting.

I wish I can be same as the wine, longer, smells better. Maybe just a drop will get drunk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can be the fabulous wine, just a little drop can make me drunk. time with love is the barm. ---fish