Ubuntu 10.10 Pentax K-5

Monday, September 13, 2010

My dreams what i can do?

1. Be a billionaire when I am 50
2. Tour of countries on the earth (half)
3. Build 10 schools
4. Try 10 jobs with careers
5. Teach in the west for 10 years
6. ...

After I graduate as a PhD, maybe I can
1. apply for a property agent, and sells to rich people in Yancheng or in china (though i know singapore is a best place to wash money, UBS is now called United bank of singapore, holy crazy)
2. after i get some money, i can start my own studio with photography and design
3. start my own dream company to develop serious games for primary and secondary schools, based on a similar platform as secondlife, new courses can be developed
4. get my part-time tutor approved

... still far away from the billionaire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear, our biggest dream is to be happy always! -fish

Anonymous said...

yes.

yundong