Ubuntu 10.10 Pentax K-5

Friday, December 30, 2005

Come on, Let's talk

Silence... then silence, it is time to talk.

I often think that listening is much more important than the talking. But a serious problem is that one day i may forget to talk, forget to think. Just like writing this blog, I copy a lot of words, stories from other persons, fortunately i still know which words are good and which are bad, but I am just motivated at one moment. It seems that there is no belief that can sustain myself further until my end. Will there be one? When will it be? Start from now? Start from when?

Lazy to talk, until one day, you will forget how to speak. Lazy to think, until one day, you will lose the power to think, this is the most precious gift from the God. Like the clock is tuned slow, my brain often act so slow, nothing can stimulate me. While seeing the outside clock is walking that fast, i feel so so frustrated. How can i own a piece of peaceful land in my deep heart?

Teacher often says that one person must have its belief. Me this generation really don't have. Is belief must be something that is far-far-away, can't-be-touched? Some friends join the Chirstian. For them, i think it is really great for them to find their own belief. With it, to control their actions. Compared to them, I think there is no need for me to have that kind of belief, but also feel miserable for myself. What do I own?

If one man doesn't have a dream, then there is no difference between it and the salted fish. ^&^ Is salted fish that bad?

Hide myself from myself. Someday I will wake up. Really have a long time not practice to write such a long paragraph, and won't want to have to review whether there are mistakes in the words.

No comments: